Re: conversion efforts (Re: SCMS question)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: conversion efforts (Re: SCMS question)
Дата
Re: conversion efforts (Re: SCMS question)  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Warren Turkal wrote:

> > As a followup, the cvs2svn conversion says the following.
> >
> > Error summary:
> > ERROR: Multiple definitions of the symbol 'creation' in
'../pgsql-cvs/cvsroot/pgsql/src/interfaces/perl5/Attic/test.pl.newstyle,v'
> > ERROR: Multiple definitions of the symbol 'creation' in
'../pgsql-cvs/cvsroot/pgsql/src/interfaces/perl5/Attic/ApachePg.pl,v'
> > ERROR: Multiple definitions of the symbol 'creation' in
'../pgsql-cvs/cvsroot/pgsql/src/interfaces/perl5/Attic/test.pl.oldstyle,v'
> > Exited due to fatal error(s).
> >
> > I do believe that the files are actually malformed. If anyone knows
> > how to modify them such that they are valid, please let me know. I
> > have just deleted them since they are in an Attic directory.
>
> When I do the conversion every four hours, I remove the perl5 directory.
> This is what the converted tree looks like:
>
> http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/pgsql

Keep in mind that the repository as converted by Josh, above, is
strangely corrupted in weird and unpredictable ways.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: SCMS question
От: Warren Turkal
Сообщение: Re: conversion efforts (Re: SCMS question)