Re: Unable to select any smb mounted folders from query tool File->Open

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Unable to select any smb mounted folders from query tool File->Open
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Unfortunately it is - wxWidgets provides the standard dialogs for us - on windows they map to the MS common controls,
onGTK, presumably they've implemented their own for compatibilty with all the windowing evironments.

Regards, Dave

От: mike
Сообщение: Unable to select any smb mounted folders from query tool File->Open
От: Andy Shellam
Сообщение: Restore dialog