Re: Continuous PITR (was Re: multimaster)

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Continuous PITR (was Re: multimaster)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 03:58:01PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> What you need are disk blocks to be mirrored to a machine at the DR
> site.  Or "continuous PITR" to the DR machine.

I thought you could already do this?  (I'm not, but I was pretty sure
someone reported doing it already.)

> This then begs the question: are CREATE|ALTER TABLESPACE commands
> stored in the xlogs?

(I'll spare the rant about begging the question.)  Since they're
transactional, they must be, no?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
When my information changes, I alter my conclusions.  What do you do sir?
        --attr. John Maynard Keynes

От: "Ed L."
Сообщение: Re: query log corrupted-looking entries
От: PFC
Сообщение: Re: collision in serial numbers after INSERT?