Re: Excell

От Garry Saddington
Тема Re: Excell
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 20 June 2007 03:09, Bob Pawley wrote:
> Thanks
>
> Does one version of ODBC work for all versions of Excel and Postgresql.
>
> I am wanting to transfer one or two tables from Excel and manipulate the
> information in Postgresql then transfer the results back to Excel as a
> single table.
>
> I am using Excel 2000 and PostgreSql 8.1.

Save as CSV from Excel and use Posrgres 'copy' command to import the data,
would be a straightforward solution, works both ways -copy to, copy from.
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/sql-copy.html

Regards
Garry

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Installer for Windows x64
От: "Sergey Konoplev"
Сообщение: Re: Dynamic Log tigger (plpgsql)