Re: greatest/least semantics different between oracle and postgres

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: greatest/least semantics different between oracle and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 09:29:23 +0200,
  Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have not Oracle, so I cannot test it, but PostgreSQL implementation
> respect Oracle:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-06/msg00431.php

Maybe that reference was for an earlier version of Oracle and the definition
changed at some point? I only have access to version 9 and greatest and
lest are strict there.

От: "John D. Burger"
Сообщение: Re: greatest/least semantics different between oracle and postgres
От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: greatest/least semantics different between oracle and postgres