Re: simple query question to use with DBI selectall_hashref

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: simple query question to use with DBI selectall_hashref
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 01:39:31PM -0400, Kenji Morishige wrote:
> I would like to create a query that returns a column with an integer
> 1 through (row_count) to use as the index while used in conjunction with
> DBI's selectall_hashref($sql,$key) function.  In the past I'd usually just
> write a wrapper around selectrow_hashref and put all those results in an
> array. I don't know why DBI doesn't include a function like this.

I think DBI already does what you want, from the docs:

           You may often want to fetch an array of rows where each row
           is stored as a hash. That can be done simple using:

             my $emps = $dbh->selectall_arrayref(
                 "SELECT ename FROM emp ORDER BY ename",
                 { Slice => {} }
             );

It's then an array rather than a hash, but that's better, right?

Have a nice day,

От: Ranieri Mazili
Сообщение: Re: Working with dates
От: PFC
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-general] In memory tables/databases