Re: My mails to the forum get garbled, and a new line is being inserted. Why? How?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: My mails to the forum get garbled, and a new line is being inserted. Why? How?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Στις Πέμπτη 19 Ιούλιος 2007 12:29, ο/η Abraham, Danny έγραψε:
> Thanks

As a first measure, stop posting HTML attachments, and then see how it goes :)

--
Achilleas Mantzios

От: "Abraham, Danny"
Сообщение: My mails to the forum get garbled, and a new line is being inserted. Why? How?
От: Steve Holdoway
Сообщение: Re: How to check running database is 32 bit