Re: [OT - sorta] How to extract a substring using Regex

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: [OT - sorta] How to extract a substring using Regex
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le Friday 24 August 2007 17:09:16 Joshua D. Drake, vous avez écrit :
> > As long as we are talking about regex tools...  I found this tool a while
> > back and today I don't know how I ever figured out regular expressions
> > without it. (http://www.regexbuddy.com/)
>
> Woah! That is great. Now to find a linux version.

Does this tool looks like the one you'd wanna find?
  http://www.blackie.dk/KDE/KRegExpEditor/
  http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdeutils/KRegExpEditor/

Regards,
--
dim

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)