Re: How to monitor resources on Linux.

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: How to monitor resources on Linux.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 08:05:00AM -0400, John R Allgood wrote:
>    Yeap that was us on the pcmiler past issues. This app provides
> mileage lookup for our application. Our customers require us to use that
> package for mileage lookup.

I don't know anything about pcmiler, but does it have to run on the
same box as the back end?  Maybe you could put it somewhere else, and
then you could make your databases work well.  Finding a nice 32-bit
Intel box for it oughta be pretty trivial (=="cheap") these days.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie

От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: how to create dir using pg/plsql
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: how is pitr replay interruption time determined?