pgfoundry, gborg, cvsup, developer sites down

От Robert Treat
Тема pgfoundry, gborg, cvsup, developer sites down
Дата
Re: pgfoundry, gborg, cvsup, developer sites down
Список pgsql-www
Sending an email on this, in case you didn't get my page on the subject
(should have been about an hour ago), but we're getting timeouts and
significant packet loss on the above machines. Seems to be a problem
somewhere between miami and panama. Any status information you can give would
be appreciated.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Markus Schiltknecht
Сообщение: Re: Terms and Definitions for Database Replication
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: pgfoundry, gborg, cvsup, developer sites down