Re: pginstaller - pginst: Fixed EUC_JP code misstake..

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: pginstaller - pginst: Fixed EUC_JP code misstake..
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hi, Saito-san,

h-saito@pgfoundry.org (User H-saito) wrote:

>     pginst/ca:
>         locale.c (r1.13 -> r1.14)
>         (http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pginstaller/pginst/ca/locale.c.diff?r1=1.13&r2=1.14)

Did you check the codepage of EUC_TW ? The locale Chinese_Taiwan.51950
is invalid on my Windows XP Japanese version. Or, is it ok on Chinese
version? If it works, we also need to add CP51950 to initdb because
it rejects the locale specified by installer.

initdb: invalid locale name "Chinese_Taiwan.51950"
initdb: invalid locale name "Chinese_Taiwan.20950"

 _db_encoding
 client_encodings[] =
 {
     { "EUC_JP", "20932" },
     { "EUC_CN", "51936" },
     { "EUC_KR", "51949" },
     { "EUC_TW", "51950" },

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Second pass at 8.3 release notes: put items in a bit more logical
От: h-saito@pgfoundry.org (User H-saito)
Сообщение: pginstaller - pginst: EUC_TW which is not supported was removed.