Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 12:29:20AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> [ btw, it's pretty funny that -core messages get List-Unsubscribe: and
> suchlike decorations ... ya think any of us are about to unsubscribe? ]

Those headers are described in RFC 2369
<ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc2369.txt>, which says that if
you have them, you SHOULD have all of them.  I expect the ML manager
just inserts them automatically for every list.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?