Re: psql -f doesn't complain about directories

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: psql -f doesn't complain about directories
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2007 schrieb Tom Lane:
> This seems too far removed from the scene of the crime

Yeah, my zeroth attempt was to place this in gets_fromFile(), but there you
don't have any opportunity to report failure to the main loop.  We'd need to
change the function signature to be able to pass that around.  Maybe that's
better overall.

--
Peter Eisentraut

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: psql -f doesn't complain about directories
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: psql -f doesn't complain about directories