Re: 8.3 release notes

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: 8.3 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 03 December 2007 18:24, Matthew Dennis wrote:
> The release notes seem to be in two places, with slightly different
> information.
>
> The page Google sends back for most 8.3 queries
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/release-8-3.html

This is the docs distributed with the latest point release. (note, it's
currently still on beta3, but should be beta4 soon)

> and the one you get from the PostgreSQL beta program link
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/release-8-3.html

these are compiled regularly from CVS head, so reflect more current
information. Note that after beta though, they will represented
vapor-ish-ware :-)

> Not really a big deal as there is the "current as of" heading up top, but
> until just now I didn't even know there were two places to look.
>
> However, neither one of them show what redirect_stderr was renamed to.  It
> says something like "... was renamed to foo.  redirect_stderr was renamed
> to   bar was renamed to ..."

Yeah, that should get cleaned up.

--
Robert Treat

От: Paul Lambert
Сообщение: Re: Archiving problem on Windows
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Moving pgstat.stat and pgstat.tmp