Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 02:35:42PM -0500, John Wells wrote:
> A bit beyond me I'm afriad, at least at my current level with
> postgresql. Does anyone offer a commercial tool to do this? Or, would
> anyone be interested in doing it for a fee?

There was a tool pgfsck which could dump table data, but it's not been
updated in quite a while so I don't know if it'll work for your
version...

Have a nice day,

От: "Merlin Moncure"
Сообщение: Re: Continual Postgres headaches...
От: "Matthew Dennis"
Сообщение: aggregate and order by