Re: Hijack!

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Hijack!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Guy Rouillier wrote:

> (2) delete all the individual addressees so only the list is left, then
> change that from CC to TO

Why do you do that?  It's unnecessary.

> (3) change my from identity to the one used for the list; although the list
> always posts to the identity I have set up for mailing lists, for some
> reason Thunderbird selects a different identity when I reply.

Probably the easiest way to handle this on the postgresql.org server
side is to configure the other identity as an alias, so that it allows
you to post unmoderated with both.  For this, see
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org

--
Alvaro Herrera                        http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"I love the Postgres community. It's all about doing things _properly_. :-)"