Re: Hijack!

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Hijack!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lew wrote:
> Trevor Talbot wrote:
>> On 12/11/07, Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1@burntmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Now, a gripe rightly attributable to the to PG mailing list setup is
>>> that every time I reply, I have to:
>>>
>>> (1) use reply all, because reply is set to go to the individual rather
>>> than the list
>>>
>>> (2) delete all the individual addressees so only the list is left, then
>>> change that from CC to TO
>>
>> Actually, another convention on this list is to "reply all" and leave
>> the individual addresses.
>
> I'm really glad that people don't do that on this list.  I /hate/ getting
> individual email copies from list posters.  I'm going to read it on the
> list; why in the world would I want that clutter in my inbox?

Huh, you know you can de-duplicate them at your end, right?  Actually I
prefer to get the private copy, so that I get the email immediately even
if the list server is down or slow.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"Ninguna manada de bestias tiene una voz tan horrible como la humana" (Orual)

От: Enrico Sirola
Сообщение: Re: pgsql constraints and temporal tables
От: Thomas Hart
Сообщение: Re: Hijack!