Re: pgsql cannot read utf8 files moved from windows correctly!

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: pgsql cannot read utf8 files moved from windows correctly!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 02:53:16PM +0800, bookman bookman wrote:
> I know that every line of utf8 files  is started with "fffe" or "feff"
>  and ended with "\r\n" in windows but not in linux,so  the character
> "1" has a space before it in the error line.

Err, no. In UTF-16 files it is common to begin the *file* with that
character, but UTF-8 doesn't have that character anywhere, it's
illegal. Just stripping them out should be fine.

Have a nice day,

От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: Trigger in partitioned table
От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: Re: referential integrity and defaults, DB design or trick