Re: change owner to all object in a schema

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: change owner to all object in a schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nicola Benaglia <nico.benaz@gmail.com> schrieb:

> Hi!
> I searched a lot on the net, but I haven't found a quick way to change
> owner to all  objects in a schema.
> Could you please suggest me a tool or an existing script to do that ?

There are any scripts, for instance:

13:38 < akretschmer> ??grantall
13:38 < rtfm_please> For information about grantall
13:38 < rtfm_please> see http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/index.html
13:38 < rtfm_please> or http://unf.be/postgresql/postgres_grant_all.perl
13:38 < rtfm_please> or http://www.archonet.com/pgdocs/grant-all.html

(answer from the nice doc-bot on our irc-channel)

Andreas
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."    (unknow)

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Machine spec 64-bit/32 GB RAM
От: "Peter Childs"
Сообщение: Re: Conditional updateable view