Re: Experiences with extensibility

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Experiences with extensibility
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 12:38:43PM -0700, Guido Neitzer wrote:
> >>Easy multi-master clustering with just two machines.

> As I said: FrontBase is offering that.

It looks like a two-phase commit answer, if I'm reading correctly.  You can
do this today on many systems (including Postgres), but the classical
problem with 2PC clustering is that it is very slow compared to single-node
systems.  Anyway, FrontBase looks interesting.  Thanks for the reference.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: performance differences of major versions
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Storing and querying boolean fields