Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Clodoaldo escribió:

> If you read that thread you will notice my experience with
> xlog_seg_size of 1GB which makes the time goes down to 1,300 sec,
> still much more than 8.2.

Do tell, what's your wal_buffers setting?  Have you tried increasing
that?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?