Re: BUG #3868: Unattended install fails

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #3868: Unattended install fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 02:30:20PM +0000, Jan Arne Hansen wrote:

> Bug reference:      3868
> Logged by:          Jan Arne Hansen
> Email address:      pederzent@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2.6
> Operating system:   Windows Vista
> Details:
>
> mkdir c:\postgres
> msiexec /i postgresql-8.2-int.msi  /qr INTERNALLAUNCH=1 DOSERVICE=0
> ADDLOCAL=server,psql,binfiles,jdbc,psqlodbc SUPERPASSWORD="sitt0"
> BASEDIR="c:\postgres" /L* log.txt
>
> I am not able to install PostgreSQL as a service. The user is not created.
> XP is ok, Vista is not. This example fails as well, even when I am not
> installing the service.

User creation on Vista is not supported on 8.2. It is be supported in
8.3. I think you can also get it working if you use the EnterpriseDB
Postgres distribution for 8.2, which uses the installer code from 8.3.

//Magnus

От: "Jan Arne Hansen"
Сообщение: BUG #3868: Unattended install fails
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate