Re: Egad, what a lot of spammage

От User Scrappy
Тема Re: Egad, what a lot of spammage
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Dave Page wrote:

> On 16/01/2008, Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de> wrote:
>> Personally I'd prefer them to be rejected inband so the legitimate
>> sender learns about the problem and reformulate the message accordingly.
>
> The problem with that is that for 1 legitimate message, there's a
> dozen or more from harvested addresses, the real owners of which won't
> have a clue what the bounce message is about.

Same applies to virus' ... most are forged emails, so sending an email
back to the Sender saying 'your computer is infect' would both generate
alot of traffic, and confuse the hell out of the person that didn't send
the message in the first place :(

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] Egad, what a lot of spammage
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Egad, what a lot of spammage