Re: configurability of OOM killer

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: configurability of OOM killer
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Le Saturday 02 February 2008 20:39:15 Florian Weimer, vous avez écrit :
> Oops, I hadn't actually read it (I can't reach the Web from this
> terminal).

I had a friend in the same situation as you seem to be in and implemented a
mail bot for him to somewhat access documents on the www: http://mbot.nah-ko.org/ http://packages.debian.org/mbot

If you have a "friendly" mail server machine where to host the mbot software,
you then gain back the ability to read online stuff from any mail-only
terminal setup.

Please consider I've not been working on this software for a long time now
(several *years*) and I'm not planning to do anytime soon... and it doesn't
relay POST requests, only GET ones, at the moment.

Regards, hope this helps,
--
dim