Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:39:36 -0300
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Andrew Dunstan escribió:
>
> > Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >> Florian Pflug escribió:
>
> >> Yeah, the SVN mirror in commandprompt.com is recreated from scratch
> >> every time.  This sucks, we know -- I think it's on Joshua's list
> >> to change it to update incrementally.
> >
> > Can you  document what you actually do on the developers' wiki?
>
> I'd prefer we do not advertise it until it's actually usable.

Wait, what are we talking about? The SVN mirror we have right now is
perfectly usable. It just has to be rebuilt a couple of times a day. Is
that what you want documented? Or is it the incremental stuff you want
documented? I have to have the incremental stuff working before we try
that.

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Patch review
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan