Re: Spam filters on the mailing lists

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Spam filters on the mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 10:18:33AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> The alternative ought to let us send a moderation message straight to bayes
> filtering.

Now _that_ would be excellent.  (The remark upthread about how piles of
rules get hard to maintain is certainly true.  I wasn't suggesting a rule
list was a good solution; just that it's at least well-known and trivial to
install.)

> Oh, and I don't think we can automatically filter non-ASCII mail; we have
> non-English mailing lists.

But we can surely filter cyrillic email with Windows code points being sent
to -advocacy, no?  We don't have the ability to answer them on that list,
AFAIK.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: archives.postgresql.org change
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Spam filters on the mailing lists