Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 04:18:08PM +0100, Filip Rembiałkowski wrote:
> Hi
>
> What's wrong with ftp-archives.postgresql.org?
>
> I'm using it to download new releases automatically,  few hours ago it
> stopped responding.
>
> ncftp ftp-archives.postgresql.org
> Could not connect to 200.46.208.45 -- try again later: Connection timed out.

Yeah, there are some issues with that host according to our monitoring
system.  Seems to be on the entire host and not just the VM, so it' not a
trivial fix.

However, if you're gonig for new releases, don't use ftp-archives. That one
is for *old* releases. Use your closest mirror (find one on the website),
or if you absolutely have to, use ftp.postgresql.org.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Filip Rembiałkowski"
Сообщение: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down?
От: User Scrappy
Сообщение: Re: ftp-archives.postgresql.org is down?