Re: Cleaning up the commit fest to-do list

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Cleaning up the commit fest to-do list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> I've gone through the patch queue and marked all or at least most of
> the threads that don't contain any commit-fest material.  (The remaining
> threads contain actual patches, or at least design discussions that seem
> worth getting more eyeballs on at the present time.)  Could you pull out
> all that stuff into a separate "TODO" mailbox?  It should not go into
> pgpatches-hold because it's not going to be material for future
> commit-fests, either, until someone does some actual work.  I don't want
> to have to repeat this sorting exercise for the next commit fest.

I will deal with them and add them TODO and remove them.  I was hoping
more people would add comments before I made them TODO's, but perhaps
not.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump additional options for performance
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Include Lists for Text Search