Re: What is the maximum encoding-conversion growth rate, anyway?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: What is the maximum encoding-conversion growth rate, anyway?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:

* Change memory allocation for multi-byte functions so memory is allocated inside conversion functions
 Currently we preallocate memory based on worst-case usage.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Command tags in create/drop scripts
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Fractions in GUC variables