Re: Why do we have two mailing list, lists?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Why do we have two mailing list, lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> - --On Tuesday, March 18, 2008 23:31:46 -0300 Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> > Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >
> >> - --On Tuesday, March 18, 2008 17:05:53 -0300 Alvaro Herrera

> >> What *are* you talking about?  Dave Page has been doing all the
> >> modifications  to archives for *months* now ... anyone on WWW was more then
> >> welcome to ask for  it, only Dave ever did ... *Shrug*
> >
> > Well, the only reason I am on the www team at all is the recent work on
> > the archives.
>
> Just because you happen to now be working on them, doesn't mean that they
> weren't under the control of the www team ... the layout that was there before
> merging svr5 into archives was done *by* the www team, directly ... no patches
> through me or anything ...

I'm not sure why you act like I'm attacking you.  I'm just saying that
if somebody wants to do any change on the archives.pg.org page, I can do
it easily (but of course a consensus needs to be reached first.)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Patch to make some strings available to translations