Re: BUG #4059: Vacuum full not always cleaning empty tables

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #4059: Vacuum full not always cleaning empty tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Mark Steben wrote:

> [Mark Steben]  Sorry for pressing the point, just making sure I
>
>                 understand what you're saying.
>
>                So, the only way to ensure that a vacuum full will clean out
> an
>
>                Empty table is to run it on a stand-alone server?

No -- the other alternative is to wait long enough for those other
transactions to go away.

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"La primera ley de las demostraciones en vivo es: no trate de usar el sistema.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4068: Failed to compile 8.3.1
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4068: Failed to compile 8.3.1