Re: recommendations for web/db connection pooling or DBD::Gofer reviews

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: recommendations for web/db connection pooling or DBD::Gofer reviews
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:36:00 -0400
Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com> wrote:

> I'm particularly interested in review of DBD::Gofer, which seems like
> it would help with this in our Perl application:
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBI/lib/DBD/Gofer.pm
>
> I realize it has limitations, like "no transactions", but I think we
> would still able to use it selectively in our application.

I would stick to proven postgresql technologies such as pgbouncer.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

От: Mark Stosberg
Сообщение: recommendations for web/db connection pooling or DBD::Gofer reviews
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: what worked: performance improvements for geo-spatial searching on FreeBSD