BUG #4177: Dump and restore from Slonified 8.1.11 causes a segfault

От Githogori Nyangara-Murage
Тема BUG #4177: Dump and restore from Slonified 8.1.11 causes a segfault
Дата
Re: BUG #4177: Dump and restore from Slonified 8.1.11 causes a segfault  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4177
Logged by:          Githogori Nyangara-Murage
Email address:      githogori@SiliconBazaar.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.1
Operating system:   CentOS 5.1
Details:

Either a pg_dumpall or pg_dump of a Slonified database on PostgreSQL 8.1.11
causes a segfault if I try to restore it on PostgreSQL 8.3.1. Got around it
by restoring onto another 8.1.11 and then did a cascaded drop <slony>
schema. The original Pg one was in production. The resulting dump was then
able to restore on an 8.3.1. Now we have 8.3.1 in production.

If you need more data, let me know since I can reproduce this at will.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4176: process
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4177: Dump and restore from Slonified 8.1.11 causes a segfault