Re: Access to localized_str_tolower()

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Access to localized_str_tolower()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2008, at 11:11, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > That whole use of localized_* is gone in CVS HEAD --- we now have a
> > cleaner API.
>
> I know. The patch I sent in uses it. However, I still have a version I
> want to use on 8.3. So what would be the proper function to use in
> 8.3.x and how can I get at it?

Uh, good question.  I found the upper/lower handling in 8.3 to be pretty
convoluted.  The big problem is that the macros are used in formatting.c
to call the proper functions, and you can't easily reproduce that
without copying the macros, which is what you have to do because
localized* is not compiled on all platforms.

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: triggers on prepare, commit, rollback... ?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP patch: reducing overhead for repeat de-TOASTing