Re: ambulkinsert

От ITAGAKI Takahiro
Тема Re: ambulkinsert
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Steve Mitchell" <mitchell@intertrust.com> wrote:

> Do we need a new API (ambulkinsert) to support optimized bulk insertion
> into indexes?

Do you have a concrete image of ambulkinsert? I think we need to bring out
the bottleneck of current insertion method first, before writing codes.
Finding keys or splitting leaf pages? Do you have any idea here?

If we will come to a decision, I'd like to cooperate with you;
I'll port useful parts of pgbulkload into core.

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Zdenek Kotala
Сообщение: Re: Replay attack of query cancel
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: Type Categories for User-Defined Types