Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:

> > Also, is this page still sane?
> >
> > http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo:Contents
> >
> > If it is, I suggest it be renamed to TodoDetail or some such.
>
> Would someone address this please?

I've "addressed" it by linked to the items on the page from the main
Todo.  I think any additional detail can just be added as separate pages
and linked to from the main Todo (or just add archives references like
it's done in Todo).  At this point, Todo:Contents seems useless and
could just be removed.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: FWD: Wiki user update error