Re: New PUG: RGNPUG

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: New PUG: RGNPUG
Дата
Список pgsql-www
David Fetter wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 08:34:40AM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > It would be good to have a list name to add to The Database.
> >
> > It's this one, right?
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangon_International_Airport
> >
> > I'm not sure if we can handle the Burmese name.  Should we just use
> > "Mingaladon"?
>
> They've requested RGNPUG for reasons that doubtless seem very good to
> them :)

Sure.  I still need a name to add it to the database that ends up in the
archives.  Can you please request one?  Typically we have a long name,
which is what's on the first itemized line
here http://archives.postgresql.org/adelaide-au-pug/
and a short name, which is not yet used anywhere but will appear on the
left-hand menu on the same page (so about 10-14 chars max, I think); it
looks like "Adelaide, AU" normally.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Errors when trying to use git.postgresql
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: [press-pwnz0r3d-owner@pgfoundry.org: Press-pwnz0r3d post from lawrence.auster@att.net requires approval]