Re: Can we please NOT approve "sale" announcements as news?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Can we please NOT approve "sale" announcements as news?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert,

> Is it time to revist the discussion on website news being closed to any
> news that doesn't come from the project itself?

That seems like going to far.  We have rules on approvals which would prevent
problems, and someone's not following them.  Who has access to news approvals
other than me, you and Guido?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Can we please NOT approve "sale" announcements as news?
От: Guido Barosio
Сообщение: Re: Hey, where did pgsql-bugs go?