Re: archives.pg.org changes

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: archives.pg.org changes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I made some changes to the archives.pg.org site; most notably, I added a
> button that lets you paste a Message-Id in the search text entry and get
> to the message, as requested several times in the past.

So I fixed another bug I detected, and since all seems to be working
well I have started a forced regeneration of the complete archives.
This will take a while, so some things may appear to not be updating for
a couple of hours or so.  Please be patient.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: the sad state of our FAQs
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: the sad state of our FAQs