pg_dumpall + pgdump_oid table + incremental backup

От Enrico Weigelt
Тема pg_dumpall + pgdump_oid table + incremental backup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi folks,

I'd like to do hourly incremental backups w/ pg_dumpall + git.
But each time I dump out an unchanged data, I get differences
on the temporary pgdump_oid table, which seems to be used to
ensure correct OIDs. This most likely useless change will
unnecessarily fill up my backup.

Is there any way around this ?

thx
    http://patches.metux.de/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Strange behaviour with a query
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dumpall + pgdump_oid table + incremental backup