Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Gergely Czuczy wrote:

> The mailing lists are using VERP, but the sender address verifications are
> failing for these addresses, therefore sender address verification-enabled
> MTAs are unable to receive mails from the lists.

We require that addresses subscribed to the list do not have ugly sender
address verification mechanisms, yes.

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable