Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
The frustrating thing about this, is that we complain over and over, and
hub.org email setup keeps breaking every so often.  We need to thank
Marc very much for his hosting effort during all this time since he
first set things up back in 1996/7, but we also need to be looking
around for plausible alternatives.  I know it's difficult to run a
complex email setup, but if the work was shared among the PG sysadmin
team instead of being Marc only, things would flow more easily.

I know I'm going to get spanked for saying this :-(

--
Alvaro Herrera                         http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvherre/
"I dream about dreams about dreams", sang the nightingale

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5012: mailing list VERP addresses not sender-verifiable