Re: Graphical representation of query plans

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Graphical representation of query plans
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le mardi 22 septembre 2009 à 22:48:57, Emi Lu a écrit :
> Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
> > pgadmin does it pretty nicely:
> > http://pgadmin.org/images/screenshots/pgadmin3_macosx.png
>
> As shown in the mackintosh version, it is a very nice and helpful feature!
>

> I have pgadmin 1.2.0 for PostgreSQL 8.0.15 on i686-pc-linux-gnu,
> compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.3.2.
>
> I did not see this "explain" in my version. I only have "Data Output,
> Message, and History".
>
> May I know in which pgadmin version the "query plan visualization" was
> added please?

At least, 1.4 has it.

http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/dev/query.html

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

От: Joe Kramer
Сообщение: Help! Database restored with disabled triggers
От: "Abraham, Danny"
Сообщение: PL/PG SQL: select count(*) into from where - does not compute the where cond