Re: How to reduce WAL file Size

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: How to reduce WAL file Size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alban Hertroys wrote:
> On 9 Oct 2009, at 8:48, Mitesh51 wrote:

> >Alban Hertroys-3 wrote:
>
> What's this? Did my name change suddenly? Or is yahoo-mail a bad
> mail client?

Mystifying eh?  It's nabble.com's way of identifying unique posters.
You have probably posted from other three different email addresses.
Following the "see this post in context" link at the bottom would show
you more, if you care about that sort of stuff.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: interface for "non-SQL people"
От: Gerhard Wiesinger
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL reads each 8k block - no larger blocks are used - even on sequential scans