Re: ECPG: store own copy of the prepared statement name

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ECPG: store own copy of the prepared statement name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 06:37:43PM +0200, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
> the attached patch makes ECPG more robust
> against applications that free() strings by storing
> its own copy of the prepared statement name.

Please do not call strdup() directly in libecpg. Instead please use
ecpg_strdup() which does all the error handling needed. I changed this and
committed the patch. Thanks.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes@jabber.org

От: Itagaki Takahiro
Сообщение: EXPLAIN BUFFERS
От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: ECPG: store own copy of the prepared statement name