Re: Problem to use remote cygwin server using ssh and native psql 8.3.5

От Sam Mason
Тема Re: Problem to use remote cygwin server using ssh and native psql 8.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 02:25:26PM +0200, Jukka Inkeri wrote:
> Jukka Inkeri wrote:
> >tested using Cygwin 1.5.x and 1.7.x
> >
> >Ssh tty problem using Windows native psql.exe ?
>
> If I use flag -f in psql, then no problem.
  [...]
> Interactive work not.

If I remember correctly it's to do with strange interactions with
the terminal under cygwin.  I think it is actually working, just not
displaying things correctly.  Try typing in a query and exiting, I think
it'll do the "right" thing.  I can't remember what I did to get it
working though.

--
  Sam  http://samason.me.uk/

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: adding a custom tsearch parser
От: Mariano Mara
Сообщение: Problem granting access to a PlPython function