Re: Incremental Backups in postgres

От Jing Tan
Тема Re: Incremental Backups in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wrote an article about PITR , incremental backups and multiple timelines.
check out. http://jinxter555.blogspot.com/
it should be an easy read.

akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com> ha escrito:

> Dear all -
>
>                   Is there way to create incremental backups in postgres. I
> am currently using 8.4.1 on solaris. I am new to postgres. Can you please
> share your thoughts
>
> Regards

----
iamastring: "i am a string, a super string"

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: I can't seem to put the right combination of magic into the pg_hba and pg_ident files.
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Editor for sgml files