Getting "duplicate key value violates unique constraint" on 2nd run of function.

От David Kerr
Тема Getting "duplicate key value violates unique constraint" on 2nd run of function.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Howdy all.

I've got a function that basically does this:

DELETE FROM test where id = $1
INSERT into test (id) values ($1);

id is the primay key, so it has to be unique.

First time I run it, works great.

If I run it again in the same session, I get
ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "test_pkey"

If I log out and then log back in, it runs fine again (the first time).

Is there some setting for the function that I need to set to make this run correctly
every time?

Thanks

Dave

От: Bruno Lavoie
Сообщение: Re: limiting resources to users
От: akp geek
Сообщение: Re: pg_standby instructions