Re: Postgres 9 and postgis1.5.2

От Sebastian Jaenicke
Тема Re: Postgres 9 and postgis1.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:47:18AM -0500, akp geek wrote:
[..]
>                 Did any one of you build Postgres 9 and postgis package on
> solaris 10? I am planning to do one. Any suggestions?

Postgres 9.0 yes, PostGIS no.

Sun Studio compiler 12.2, with CFLAGS="-m64 -xO3 -xarch=native"

src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/preproc.c  # compile by hand without -x03,
                                       # seems to be a compiler bug

If compiling with dtrace support (--enable-dtrace DTRACEFLAGS="-64"),
you might be affected by

  http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6672627

- Sebastian

--