Re: Failed pgbench: setrandom invalid maximum number 0

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Failed pgbench: setrandom invalid maximum number 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> That's not valid syntax.  Some versions of getopt() take it upon
> themselves to rearrange the switch order, some do not ...

Sorry: I should have made clear this happens without the -n as well,=20
I just wanted to make the sample output a little smaller.

--=20
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@endpoint.com
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Failed pgbench: setrandom invalid maximum number 0
От: "Emanuel"
Сообщение: BUG #6045: Compilation of contribs fail